Wanted: Facebook influencers

Utlys anbud på prosjekter eller søk etter nye medarbeidere.

NB: Denne kategorien er forbeholdt betalte oppdrag. Er du i tvil, ta kontakt med en moderator/administrator.

Wanted: Facebook influencers

Innlegg GeorgeT » 24.11.2014 9:03

Hallo everyone, I am very happy that I found this forum.

My client (dating website in Norway) needs some buzz on Facebook. My client offers а free watch of a movie to everyone who register in his website. It is win-win situation: My client gets new users and the users get a movie for free.

I need 5 Facebook influencers to share the free movie offer with their facebook friends. The job is for 4 weeks, and for those 4 weeks you will have to share the offer 4 times (once a week).

I offer:
*Easy and fast job
*Good money

Requirements:
*Share the offer publicly
*Have at least 800 friends
*Have good interaction with his facebook friends: comments, shares, likes

Please, PM me a link to your facebook profile, but before make sure it is public, so that I can see how well you interact with your friends. Leave your skype for fast contact.

Thank you very much!
GeorgeT
Nytt medlem

Re: Wanted: Facebook influencers

Innlegg Sk!ppy » 27.12.2014 21:15

Facebook Terms of Service

Registration and Account Security

Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
You will not create more than one personal account.
If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Facebook Page for such purposes.
You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.
You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.
You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).

Anyone doing what you are asking risk their account getting disabled.
"Sk!ppy, Sk!ppy, Sk!ppy the bush kangaroo"
"Client: “You’ll never make any money if you’re always charging for every little thing that you do!”"
Brukerens avatar
Sk!ppy
Medlem

Innlegg GeorgeT » 13.03.2015 10:11

Sk!ppy skrev:Anyone doing what you are asking risk their account getting disabled.

Everything is a risk. Going out is a risk, because you can get hit by a car.

Anyway, I found 3 people who were advertising for 2 months and their accounts didn't get disabled. Тhe risk that they took was relatively low.
GeorgeT
Nytt medlem

Innlegg loathsome » 14.03.2015 18:35

GeorgeT skrev:
Sk!ppy skrev:Anyone doing what you are asking risk their account getting disabled.

Everything is a risk. Going out is a risk, because you can get hit by a car.

Anyway, I found 3 people who were advertising for 2 months and their accounts didn't get disabled. Тhe risk that they took was relatively low.

There's a big difference. Going out is not a violation of a policy you have previously agreed to adhere to.
Correlation does not imply causation
Brukerens avatar
loathsome
Seniormedlem

Gå til Jobbmarked

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 5 gjester